Glitter Junkie ♔Liddo Mermaid♚ Pixiedoodle Event

Today I went to visit my grandmother and how she says I'm his princess was to Glitter Junkie and I bought this beautiful set that makes me look like a princess and be comfortable to run around the house and help her make cookies. It includes: tiara pacifier ties socks socks ties dress top and bottoms...
hoy fui a visitar a mi abuelita y como ella dice que soy su princesa fue hasta Glitter Junkie y me compro este hermoso conjunto que me hace ver como una princesa y estar cómoda para poder correr por toda la casa y ayudarla hacer galletas. incluye: tiara chupón calcetines lazos de los calcetines top lazos del vestido y short (faralado)...
Tiara and pacifier/ tiara y chupón♚ 

back of the suit / parte de atrás del traje♚ 
Liddo Mermaid♚ 


♥♥♥
Event: Pixiedoodle
Hair: /Taketomi pills/






CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Back
to top