Itsy Bitsy Julia Set

Newest Itsy Bitsy includes: romper, Sandals, pacifier and headband. Only for baby/kid.
♫ ♬ Because I have a couple of dents in my defense
I have a couple of breaks in my pants
Try to fit the pieces
But perfection is my enemy
On my own I'm so clumsy
But on your shoulders I can see

I am free to be me ♫ ♬

















Lo nuevo de Itsy Bitsy incluye: mameluco, sandalias, chupón y cintillo. Solo para bebe/niña.
♫ ♬ Porque tengo un par de abolladuras en mi defensa
tengo un par de roturas en mis pantalones 
Trata de encajar las piezas
Pero la perfección es mi enemigo
Por mi cuenta yo soy tan torpe
Pero en tus hombros puedo ver

Soy libre para ser yo ♫ ♬
Free to be me  Libre de ser yo 
 Back of the suit  Parte de atrás del traje 

Hair: Diva

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Back
to top