ATP Event Mudpuddle pose Kit

Today I really had fun to go out and play with some delicious cakes made mud mud rock chip you want some ?? and I think I ate a wise chicken (laughter) worm and was the queen of the mountain of mud because I had a great Itsy Bitsy and her magical mud. It Includes: overalls (clean and dirty), worm cane, mud pie, hud to look very dirty for body face hands and feet all this is for kid and baby. It includes poses.
Hoy me divertí mucho al salir a jugar con barro hice unas deliciosas tortas de barro con trocitos de roca quieres un poco?? y creo que me comí una lombriz sabia a pollo (risa) y fui la reina de la montaña de barro me divertí muchísimo gracias a Itsy Bitsy y su barro mágico. Incluye: overol (limpio y sucio), lombriz bastón, pastel de barro, hud para lucir muy sucio para cara cuerpo manos y pies todo esto es para kid and baby. Incluye poses. 
I am the queen
you want some ??
Yummy!! 

♥♥♥
Hair: Wasabi Pills 
Head: Little Peanut
Eyes: Little Nerds

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Back
to top